- 21 months
- Class Format
- Small Classes Online
- Next Deadline
- December 6, 2020
Notre Dame’s Online Master's in Data Science program is offered by the Department of Applied and Computational Mathematics & Statistics (ACMS) with the participation of faculty from the Mendoza College of Business, the Office of Information Technologies, and the Hesburgh Libraries. We also have faculty from around the country and that currently work in the industry. This blend of industry and academic perspectives will provide our students with a variety of subjects, projects, and points of view to consider and learn from.
The program delivers academic excellence in a convenient online format optimized for learning complex quantitative material. It features:
- Small, live classes taught by Notre Dame instructors and personal attention to student success
- Exclusive in-person immersions with subject matter experts
- Structured program to be completed in 21 months of half-time enrollment (2 courses per semester over 5 semesters; students earn 30 credits to complete the degree)
- Combination of live weekly sessions and asynchronous learning materials designed by leading Notre Dame faculty
- State-of-the-art online learning platform that fosters an interactive learning community
- Industry collaboration with AT&T
- Committed Alumni Network
The Online Data Science courses fit together as parts of an integrated whole, providing students with the technical skills, quantitative aptitude and analytical insight required by industry. The 30 credit program is divided into 14 credit-earning courses; students take six credits per semester for five consecutive semesters.
With a shared vision and common goals, Notre Dame is proud to collaborate with AT&T around the Online Data Science program. Ensuring our curriculum aligns with industry means graduates enter the workforce with the latest skills for today’s job market and the ability to adapt to future requirements in the data science field.
AT&T Employees: Learn more about benefits AT&T provides