Executive Certificate in Data Science
- Fully online
- Seven weeks
- Class Format
- Live online sessions and eLearning
- Next Deadline
This seven-week program will introduce participants to the basic methods of machine learning and big data. This program utilizes asynchronous eLearning combined with live meetings with the professors and other students. Students will build a practical understanding of machine learning techniques through a hands-on approach. Participants will learn new analytical techniques to generate powerful insights that can be implemented immediately in their workplace.
In this certificate program, you will:
- Develop an understanding of the data science process and the vocabulary of data science
- Explore the what and why behind machine learning and AI
- Gain hands-on experience with the technologies and techniques used by data scientists
- Develop an executive understanding of data science capabilities and limitations
- Develop an understanding of how machine learning techniques can aid process improvement and planning
- Develop an understanding of Monte Carlo simulations and how they can be applied to process improvement.