Notre Dame’s MS-ACMS: Data Science program is offered by the Department of Applied and Computational Mathematics & Statistics (ACMS), with the participation of faculty from the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, the Department of Psychology and the Mendoza College of Business.
The program delivers academic excellence in a convenient online format optimized for learning complex quantitative material. It features:
- Small, live classes taught by Notre Dame instructors and personal attention to student success.
- Exclusive in-person immersions with subject matter experts.
- Structured program to be completed in 21 months of half-time enrollment (2 courses per semester over 5 semesters; students earn 30 credits to complete the degree).
- Combination of live weekly sessions and asynchronous learning materials designed by leading Notre Dame faculty.
- State-of-the art online learning platform that fosters an interactive learning community.